Tuesday, July 19, 2011

C

C is stand for concentrate
thats why i use Cyril as my name

my new life is already started for 2 days
exclude orientation day .


previous days ,
i was very expect to drive ;
but after i can drive ,
suddenly i don hope to drive .
and i wish i can do a passenger forever .

in my school ,
there are many races of student and teacher
and also visitors .
and most of them are using english to talk .

i cant speak english well .
so i always keeping quiet and hear others conversations .
im really regret thats why i didn working hard on my english .
and this time i really feeling alone there ...




but ,

i just keep telling my self .

"life isn't easy ,but i can do it ." =D




so ,
getting harder to improve my english speaking .
and also don forget my diet plan .
"im really didn have a nice meal for a long time !!"
now i only realize that , hahaha !



so , add oil for myself , my friends
and also our new life =)






and i care you .

2 comments:

  1. however our english are not well
    we can still improve .
    This is not a big problem
    WE should climb !

    ReplyDelete